I figured you guys might want to know a little bit more about me. Sooooooooooooo, I’ve decided to answer a bunch of random questions that I found on this website: http://ronisweigh.com/2013/04/99-unique-questions-from-tumblr.html. Let’s get to it!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Well, considering the fact that I no longer have closet doors because they broke a few years ago, open.
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, but I sometimes take the lotion bottles.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I’m too lazy to make sure my sheets are properly tucked in, so I sleep with them tucked out.
4. Do you have freckles?
5. Do you always smile for pictures?
Every time. I’m so bad at taking serious pictures.
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Laugh at me if you want, but it really bugs me when people don’t wear coats in the winter. I’m like “dude, it’s like thirty-two degrees outside! Put on a coat!”
7. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
8. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
I’m a dancer, so I’m always leaping all over my house. I also have this little dance I do when I’m eating and I really like the food. Wow, I feel embarrassed…
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils.
I used to when I was a little girl, but I’m obviously way too mature for that now.
10. What size is your bed?
11. What is your song of the week?
Hmmm….probably Once And For All by Lauren Daigle.
12. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
13. Do you still watch cartoons?
14. What’s your least favorite movie?
Man, that’s hard. I don’t know. Maybe Relative Stranger or wait…I just thought of one: Snow White and The Huntsman. UGH, I hate that movie! The more I watch it, the worse it gets.
15. What do you dip chicken nuggets into?
Honey mustard or barbecue sauce.
16. What is your favorite food?
That’s impossible. Ummmmm….I really like french fries. That counts as a food, right?
17. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Sound of Music, Prince Caspian, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, The Help, The Parent Trap, The Incredibles, the list goes on and on.
18. Were you ever a Girl Scout?
19. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Either in January or December…I think it was December.
20. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Gotta love the classic ham and cheese with lettuce and tomato. But Philly cheesesteaks are pretty sweet too.
21. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Bagels and donuts. Although I’ve had a lot of those in the past few weeks, so I’m kinda sick of them at this point.
22. What is your usual bedtime?
No idea, it varies so much. However, I will say that I don’t usually go to bed before 10:00 PM.
23. Are you lazy?
24. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I don’t, but my parents do.
25. Which are better, Legos or Lincoln Logs?
Even though I played with Lincoln Logs more as a kid, I’d have to say Legos.
26. Are you stubborn?
27. Who is better Leno or Letterman?
28. Ever watch soap operas?
29. Are you afraid of heights?
They’re not my most favorite thing in the world, but they don’t really freak me out either. I guess I’d say that I tolerate them.
30. Do you sing in the car?
31. Do you sing in the shower?
32. Do you dance in the car?
33. Ever used a gun?
No…and I don’t really want to.
34. Last time you got your portrait taken by a photographer?
Two summers ago.
35. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
NO, I LOVE THEM!!!
36. Is Christmas stressful?
No way! It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Love it, love it, love it.
37. Ever eat a pierogi?
I have no idea what that is…
36. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Either apple or blueberry.
36. Take a vitamin daily?
37. Wear slippers?
In the winter I do.
38. Wear a bath robe?
39. What do you wear to bed?
Uh, pajamas haha.
40. Wal-Mart, Target, or Kmart?
41. Nike or Adidas?
I have no idea, but Nike has a pretty catchy catch phrase, so Nike.
42. Cheetos or Fritos?
Cheetos, but Fritos are good too.
43. Peanuts or sunflower seeds.
Neither, I strongly dislike both.
44. Ever take dance lessons?
Indeed. I’ve been dancing since the age of four.
45. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Looking amazing 24/7. Haha, I have no idea.
46. Can you curl your tongue?
47. Ever won a spelling bee?
No, but I’ve watched them…which counts for absolutely nothing.
48. Ever been in love?
49. Hot tea or cold tea?
50. Tea or coffee?
51. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
I have no idea what snickerdoodles are, so sugar.
52. Can you swim well?
53. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
54. Ever have plastic surgery?
55. Which are better, black or green olives?
Black olives, I don’t really eat green olives.
56. Do you knit or crochet?
Neither, although I kind of know how to crochet. My mom is amazing at both.
57. Best room for a fireplace?
Same place where mine is: in the family room.
58. Do you want to get married?
59. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your way?
Not really. My parents might have a different answer though…
60. Do you have kids?
61. Do you want kids?
After I get married, probably.
62. What’s your favorite color?
63. Do you miss anyone right now?
Ummm..one of my friends that I’ve known since infancy, named Livvy.
So now you know a little more about me:)