Hi, everyone! Wow, it’s been over a month since I last posted on here. My apologies, I’ve been quite busy lately. Anyways, today is the first day of fall, yay!!!!! In honor of this lovely season, I’ve decided to post what I enjoy most about autumn.
- The change in scenery. Not gonna lie, the trees look so gorgeous in the fall.
- Apple picking! My family has done a lot of apple picking, and I enjoy it so much. Definitely one of my favorite things about fall.
3. THANKSGIVING!!!! One of the cool things about this time of year is the holidays. First there’s Thanksgiving and shortly after comes….wait for it….wait for it….CHRISTMAS. Don’t even get me started about my love of Christmas. You’ll probably be hearing more about that as we draw closer to winter;)
4. The whole pumpkin flavored everything trend. Even though I never really eat pumpkin flavored foods (besides pumpkin bread)…or pumpkin itself really….for some reason all the pumpkiness everywhere makes me happy. Go figure.
5. The weather. Bring out the jean jackets!
6. The first semester of school. I like the first semester of school more than the second. Mid-way through the second semester I’m just done.
So, that’s what I like about fall. What do you love about this season? Let me know in the comments!