Hi everyone! So, my favorite time of year has finally come. The two most exciting holidays are drawing near: Thanksgiving….and then Christmas! In honor of the upcoming holiday of thankfulness, I’ve taken it upon myself to answer a few Thanksgiving questions that I got from this website: http://www.mamakatslosinit.com/2014/11/thanksgiving-youtube-tag/ Let’s get started!
- What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
Ummmmmmm….I don’t know….mac and cheese, maybe?
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?
Sweet potato pie. Without a doubt. Beautiful stuff.
3. What does your ideal Thanksgiving outfit look like?
I’m not sure. Something cute I guess.
4. What is your best Thanksgiving memory?
Wow, that’s really hard because I have so many wonderful Thanksgiving memories. Most of them involve eating a lot of food and laughing the night away with family:)
5. Least favorite Thanksgiving dish.
Stuffing. It’s just bleh, bleh, and bleh.
6. Do you have any quirky Thanksgiving traditions?
Not really, my family is pretty boring I guess haha.
7. Where do you and your family usually celebrate Thanksgiving?
Somewhere over the rainbow.
8. What do you love most about Thanksgiving?
It’s just a wonderful time when you get to gather with family and/or friends and celebrate all of the blessings in your life while eating a bunch of delicious food!
9. What do you think has changed the most since the first Thanksgiving?
Well, they didn’t have football back then so…..
10. What are you thankful for?
Sooooooooo many things: God, a loving family, wonderful friends, being able to live in a great house in a great community, the list goes on and on.
I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!