Can you believe it? Could this be real? CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW?!?!?! No way! Somebody pinch me, that happened way too fast. Well, in honor of the holiday I decided to do the Youtube Christmas tag (from this website http://enthusiastblog.com/2012/12/17/the-christmas-tag/ )….blog style! Here we go:
- What is your favorite Christmas film?
That’s a tough one….I really like The Nativity Story, Jesus of Nazareth (even though it’s not really a Christmas movie), and Christmas Caper.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I think so…I might have…I’m not sure haha.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Usually at home. Sometimes we’ll visit family or family will visit us.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
That is impossible. I’m too much of a Christmas carol lover.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope. I stick to Christmas day.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
“Rudolph the red nosed reindeer…had a very shiny nose!” He’s like the only one that I really know…and I think Prancer and Cupid are two other ones.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Opening gifts while eating candy canes…that’s one of them.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. Never had a real one.
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Candy. In any shape, size, or quantity.
10. Be honest: Do you like giving or receiving gifts better?
Honestly, both! Of course I love getting presents, but I so enjoy shopping, wrapping, and giving them to others as well. It’s a tie. 50/50.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever recieved?
A few years ago, my parents gave me a pink Ipod shuffle. It was one of the really old ones that wasn’t touch screen or anything cool like that, but I was so happy when I got it. Apparently, my hands were shaking as I opened it. I named it Pink Panther (cute, I know). I used that thing until it was no longer usable.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Oooooohhh, that’s a good question. I loooooooove traveling, I hope I get to do more of it once I get older. Ummmmmmm…I’d love to go somewhere in Europe for Christmas. Like Venice or somewhere. I don’t know. There are so many places I want to go. You know what….the whole world. That’s my dream destination for the holiday season, everywhere haha.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I’m kinda in between. I’m not terrible but I’m not all that good either. I’m in the middle somewhere.
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
That is also impossible. We have so many wonderful traditions in my family that have given me so many great memories. It’s too hard to pick just one.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I never believed in him….ever.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Never have, probably never will.
17. What makes the holiday special for you?
All of the wonderful traditions in my family (I really like them, in case you can’t tell yet), listening to Christmas music, seeing Christmas decorations everywhere, attending Christmas events, watching Christmas movies, relaxing, Christmas break, drinking hot chocolate, eating candy canes, spending time with my family, all that fun stuff. It’s the most wonderful time of the year!